We recommend using the following instructions to end a session, to ensure that the connection closes promptly. While a connection will eventually time out, having an open connection will prevent you from starting another session.
Ending a session on a computer
1. Use the "Disconnect Session" button along the bottom of your Dashboard, or the waiting room page.
On a Windows computer, you can also use the "End Call" button in the upper right-hand corner of the other person's video window.
- If you just close the program instead, you will need to wait for the connection to time out, or manually end the process, before connecting to a new session.
On a Mac computer, you would click on "VSee" in the upper left-hand corner of your computer screen (next to the apple icon) and select "Sign Out" from the dropdown.
- "Sign Out" closes the connection. If you choose "Quit VSee" first, the program will close, but the connection will not, and you will not be able to connect to a new session unless you end the process.
Ending a session on an iPad or iPad mini
1. Use the End call button in the lower right-hand corner. (Then open Safari to get back to your Dashboard or waiting room page.)
Ending a session on an iPhone
1. Tap on the bottom of the screen.
2. When the four icons appear, tap on the phone icon all the way to the right. (Then open Safari to get back to your Dashboard or waiting room page.)
Ending a session on an Android phone
1. Tap on the red phone icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen. (Then open Chrome to get back to your Dashboard or waiting room page.)
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on July 3, 2016.